[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35 meter battery

  • From: Jeffery Smith <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:51:06 -0500

That very topic was the subject of my blog yesterday.

Jeffery
http://400tx.blogspot.com/

At 10:29 PM 9/25/2006, you wrote:
I have noticed some excellent shots with the Rollei 35. I also have noted
that the shots tend to be shots with a small aperture and hence lots of
depth of field. This I believe is symptomatic of the inherent quirkiness of
the focusing system and its geusstimation. I have never seen any work done
with the lens wide open on one of these cameras. I would be happy to be
proved wrong on this point, so any work done with a Rollei 35 wide open
would be very interesting.
Regards,
Marvin.