[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35 lenses blog

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 06:56:50 -0300

Since we are saying similar things with different words, I only add
that it was in 1974 that Rollei Werke-F&H after to found in 1972 the
Optischen Werke Voigtländer GmbH with Carl Zeiss and the
Gemeinwirstchaft Bank (that represented the government interest to
keep jobs)  started to use the Voigtländer name and Voigtländer lenses
names for camera and lenses. That year 1974 appeared the "Voigtländer
VSL 1 TM"  M42 and the same camera labeled Ibaflex M102 for the French
market (there were local Voigtländer name issues), this camera was
based on the Zeiss Ikon SL 706 from 1971, one of the last Zeiss Ikon
cameras, the standard lens was a Planar labeled Color-Ultron 1,8/50mm;
in 1975 appeared the Voigtländer VSL 1 BM with QBM bayonet.
From 1974 to 1982 Rollei manufactured products labeled Voigtländer  in
Brauschweig and Singapore, most of them had identical Rollei versions.