[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35, a camera for trips

  • From: Uwe Wolfgang Steinke <paintingwithlenses@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 13:02:19 +0100

Hi Carlos,

thank you for the links:) The Scanning resolution calculator will be a
great help for the next photos to be processed.

I like the book a lot - not only because of the beautiful pictures but also
it's good to see, that I'm not the only photographer around that has lots
of interests;
 I like showing buildings the way I *feel *their structure - not the way
they are designed on paper,
 people are interesting motifs to me, when showing their *souls *- not an
unnatural smile,
 lasershows photographed at the correct speed are one of my specialties,
 tricking the eye with a special view-angle is fun to look at - my so
called April pictures:)
and a lot more that's for sure..

I was just looking for the range-finder-card for Rollei 35ers and saw that
someone back in April 2013 lost the link.
Here it is now, the  Human Rangefinder Card GeneratorBy Thomas
Achtemichuk<tom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
http://tomchuk.com/misc/rf/

Have fun:)

Uwe