[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 3.5 MX - EVS, type 2

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 20:03:51 +0000 (GMT)

John, interesting to know that you have the earliest
EVS version, really your camera has resisted like a
catastrophes survivor.
Nice bag the Omnica, however there are some complaints
due to several models don't allow to put the camera
with the "never" ready case.-

All the best
Carlos

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam