[rollei_list] Re: Retro: Back to the Past!

  • From: Marc James Small <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:09:15 -0400

At 03:14 PM 8/11/05 -0400, Bob Shell wrote:

>On Thursday, August 11, 2005, at 01:06  PM, Marc James Small wrote:
>
>>  In Photoshop 5, I can use the dodge tool
>> to indicate the area I wish to lighten but I cannot discover HOW to
>> lighten
>> this area:
>
>You just click on your left mouse button to make it dodge or burn.

Thanks, Bob.  I must have a defective version.  Been there and done that
and, no, left-click doesn't do a thing.  I guess I may have to get a
version of this program distributed by someone other than Rollei!
(Photoshop 5 comes with the 4.1 digital P&S I own.)

Thanks for the kind thoughts.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!