[rollei_list] Re: Retro: Back to the Past!

  • From: Nick Roberts <nickbroberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:58:56 +0100 (BST)

I had intended to include that as well, but got
distracted! It is a real boon, even if you're not
selling your work - as an example, I printed a shot I
took of a tiger growling for my young son - the moment
she saw it, my daughter wanted one as well, and so did
two of  her friends. No way would I have done that
sort of thing myself in the darkroom!

Nick

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com