[rollei_list] Response - Re: Black and white film question

  • From: AlfistoNJ@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:25:42 EST

Thanks to all who responded to my question. I guess my knee-jerk reaction not
to push Plus-X was correct. For the record the pushing "experiment" of TX to
3200 was essentially to teach my daughter what happens in terms of grain when
you do that. Sadly, her High School just this year discontinued the photo
course which included darkroom basics. So the photo 101 skills have had to be
passed on from her dad, who barely remembers most of it and has had to re-learn
most of it.
Incidentally, the replacement course being offered was not "digital
photography", but web design, a sign of the times.

Again, thanks
Ken
Montclair, NJ