[rollei_list] Repair work in Toronto (Canada)?

  • From: "Jordan Wosnick" <jwosnick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 21:57:02 -0400

Hi everyone,

My Rolleiflex 3.5E needs some work. Not quite a CLA, but the focussing
screen shims need to be adjusted (I installed a Maxwell screen myself about
a year ago and am embarrassed at how much film I've shot since then, with
the focus out-of-whack! Thank heavens for depth of field.)

Does anyone know a reputable shop in Toronto (Canada) who will do this work?
Or is it best to send it to someone in the States?

Jordan

--
Jordan Wosnick
jwosnick@xxxxxxxxx