[rollei_list] Removing masks from R'cord Va

  • From: Peter James Gordon <pjgordon@xxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:00:04 -0700

Hi,

I posted this on the yahoo list and only got references to manuals and books
(which I had already read without finding an answer).... I have a R'cord Va
with the 16 shot mask installed and I would like to know whether I can simply
take the masks out of the inside of the camera (& viewfinder) and shoot 6x6
frames without running into troubles with film not winding on enough between
shots? I did read that the interchangeable counter has a geared mechanism and I
assume that not having the 12 shot counter will complicate things?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Peter