[rollei_list] ROLLEI GOODIES FOR SALE-- Feb. 24, 2006

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei list <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:47:58 -0800

RUGers

 -- FOR SALE- Feel free to make offers on them! NEW STUFF!!

ROLLEIKIN 2 Set-- Complete with counter knob and ALL masks for fixed
and removable WLF. With case. Nothing missing!---- $75

ROLLEI Pentaprism with standard eyepiece and perfect rubber eyecup.
Leather zipper case. Excellent condition------ $150

ROLLEINAR 2 Bay I Set, Perfect cond., In case.----------- $35

Rollei Pistol grip assembly- complete with Rolleifix, mint--- $55

BAY III Lens cap-- Chrome, folding type, mint------- $50

ROLLEI PLATE ADAPTER SET-- Latest model, in box with Ground Glass
slide, 3 sheet film holders and leather pouch, all near mint--- $75

Genuine ROLLEI FILTERS

A Rollei collector friend has recently entrusted me with a load of
Rollei accessories for TLRs and 35mm SLRs including Rolleinars, and
filters.  ALL BRAND NEW and in original boxes. I suspect that he
bought out a distributor.  Here is the listing.

Bayonet I-- Light yellow filter------------------------ $15
            Light green filter ------------------------  "

Bayonet II-- Light yellow filter----------------------- $20
             Medium yellow filter----------------------  "
             Light green filter------------------------  "

E46--------- UV Filter--------------------------------- $20

E49--------- Medium yellow filter---------------------- $15

MINOX FLASH-- Tiny flashgun with retracting reflector for AG-1 bulbs.
Fits in any camera shoe and has a PC cord. I have used it on my Leicas,
Nikon and Rolleis.  With brown leather case, a little gem!------ $10

KODAK Filter Safe for four Series 6 (or smaller) filters and a
Polarizer screen. New condition---------------- $10

ROLLEINAR/ ROLLEIPAR 2 Set, Bay I, coated, in Rollei case, near
mint, perfect glass-------------- $35

ROLLEI Wrist strap for Rollei 35-- new-- $10

Honeywell Tilt-A-Mite Flash for ALL 3 small flashbulb sizes,
Mint condition.  Battery IS available at Radio Shack--- $10

HELIOPAN UV FILTER- 24 mm for Rollei 35. New, in case & box. -- $15

Personal checks accepted, but only on US banks.  No paypal PLEASE

Money orders and currency OK, but in US dollars   NO PAYPAL EVER!

ALL PRICES PLUS SHIPPING. Contact me off list, per Marc's request.

        JERRY LEHRER
        6123 Soledad Mtn Rd
        La Jolla   CA   92037-7017

        (858) 459-6103