[rollei_list] Re: Quiet here, anyone out there?

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:43:55 -0700

Vick,

Actually, I do have a gold and red Rollei box for a 2.8 (not F Aurum), but I would not dare to offer it for sale on a
non-Friday.

Jerry Lehrer

On 10/15/2012 7:38 AM, Marc James Small wrote:
At 10:00 AM 10/15/2012, Vick Ko wrote:
>Quiet here, anyone out there?
>
>Anyone out there know how to find the box for a Rollei 2.8F Aurum?

Vick

We often get very quiet here for a month of more, until Jerry Lehrer or Richard Knoppow roil the waters. Then things explode.

I would suggest that no one is interested in parting with their box for a 2.8F Aurum. I have neither the camera nor the box or I'd be dickering with you.

Patience is a virtue. Stay calm and appreciate that the next burst of activity shall be pictures from Carlos or McNew. We get a lot of picture reviews. Actually, Carlos might be the lad to ask about the box you wish, as he knows everything about everything.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!