[rollei_list] Re: Question regarding GX and FX

  • From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 11:25:23 -0500

Bill,

Nice catch.  May we ask how much it was?

I have been interested for a while in getting a GX or FX or even better, an FW
because more often than now I find the 80mm Planar to cropped for tight streets
or interiors.  However, the Rollei pricing also "makes one want to faint".

Wondered if the meter in the FX is essentially the same system as that in the
Rolleiflex SL66 SE (minus the spot metering)
Jan