[rollei_list] Re: Question re .35 Rolleinar for Tele Rollei

  • From: "Robert Meier" <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 20:27:10 -0600

Joe-- That screw is just a handle for pulling out the clip and letting it go again. It's not for screwing in or out. Robert

Thanks for the responses. No, I don't have dexterity problems anywhere
near that severe- if this should be easy then it should be easy for me
too, and this one very much isn't. I've asked the dealer for another one
to compare- luckily they had two- and if it is a big improvement I'll
keep that one instead.

Can you confirm the function of the screw at the bottom- is it to
tighten up the clasp so that the thing cannot come off at all, or
something else? This one rotates stiffly but doesn't seem to do
anything.

Thanks,

Joe B.