[rollei_list] Re: Projection & Mini-Screen for Rollei TL

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:59:45 -0300 (ART)

Hi Chat:
          The slides changers were designed to use
with mounted slides, they have frames to fit and to
separate the mounted slides and these frames are
useful to maintain certain distance between the camera
focusing screen and the slides, I think that if you
could see the unmounted strip the image will suffer
quality lost and your slides a severe damage.
The projection attachment became a collectors item and
I think they are not cheap, they are rare too, I
recall only one attachment in eBay the lasts three or
four years.
More than a true projector, this is almost a light box
thought for professional photographers wishing to know
about his slides quality. Rollei developed the P 11 in
1960 for true MF slides projection.-

All the best
Carlos