[rollei_list] Re: Prochnow's Rollei Report II 2008 third rev ed.

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 10:47:23 -0300

You received it before than me Emmanuel despite I ordered it more than
a month ago, I have a Post Box in Miami  to receive things I buy in
the States, the courier solves the customs issues charging them to my
CC and I receive the things at my home without problems, anyway books
are customs duty free and I don't know why I used the Miami via this
time coming the book from Germany, but the book already arrived to my
country and I'm waiting it for the next week.
The Report 1 has a photograph about Reinhold Heidecke driving a BMW
sports car in 1954, there are also photographs about Heidecke´s
vacation house at the Bavarian Alps, one of them showing Heidecke and
others in 1956 discussing about the MF SLR protoype with the wood
model on the table.
One of my lasts questions to Claus was about the FT focusing
mechanism, I'll look for the answer afterward but it seems it has
nothing special, the new lens design could make the main difference
with the previous Tele.

Carlos