[rollei_list] Re: Print Exchange(what am I looking at?)

  • From: <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:48:56 -0700

I am hole up today in a rental color lab in Portland and they make digital art
prints and they are in the middle of a huge print job(we are talking 100K)
making 40x60 black and white prints from scanned 4x5 TXP negs.  The printer
they are using is an Epson 11880 and they are printing with Epson Ultra Chrome
ink on Hamamuel(SP?) photo rag.  How close is this to state of the art in
digital printing quality?
Dennis