[rollei_list] Re: Print Exchange

  • From: "Richard Sintchak" <rich815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 09:38:23 -0700

Good "analysis" Mark.  Why don't we NOT say whether the print is
inkjet or darkroom and then really let the prints speak for themselves
instead of allowing pre-conceives notions/prejudices come into play
when the print is labeled as one or the other.  I have access to a
darkroom and might go that route, or I may go inkjet digital (way more
convenient than the former for me).  Or maybe 6 of one and 6 of the
other randomly mixed up.....  thoughts?

--
Richard S.
San Francisco