[rollei_list] Re: Print Exchange?

  • From: "Richard Sintchak" <rich815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 14:14:46 -0700

I'd be interested too but while I understand Slobodan's desire for
"real" prints I'm all digital printing these days.  Even if I could
access a darkroom and find time to do traditional prints I have to say
the results I'm getting for my B&W work with pigment inks on the newst
papers like Crane's Silver Rag Or Ilford's Gold Fibre Silk baryta
paper has me jumping for joy.  In fact many people think they are not
a digital ink jet print at all.

--
Richard S.
San Francisco