[rollei_list] Re: Print Exchange?

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 14:55:47 -0400

At 12:41 PM 5/16/2008, Don Williams wrote:

I would be interested in an exchange using ink jet printing if it comes to pass.

My darkroom is long gone, however today, 6 months after moving, I have my inkjet filled with new ink and all the nozzles are working. Of course for B&W you only need one set working.

My darkroom is about five years away from being resurrected. But Elias has made it certain that Slobodan objects to the inclusion of digital prints, so I suspevt that you and I are going to have to sit this one out. I have dropped out of the Leica Users' Group Print Exchange for related reasons. It would be nice to win the lottery so that I had the money to recreate my darkroom but at my time in life, this is just an impossibility. Enjoy your darkrooms, you rich or lucky or rich and lucky guys! Sloboan, I plan on resurrecting my darkroom in around five years.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!