[rollei_list] Re: Press Cards (slightly Rollei related)

  • From: "Ron Truax" <rontruax@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:25:30 -0600

Jerry: Jeez! Just got back to town and saw this interchange. Is this the very same Marc who admonishes us to keep it Rollei and "collegial"? Such a spew of vitriolic polemic! What did you do to him? Note to Marc: My personal Rolleiflex is an E with a 2.8 Planar, an Heidosmat viewing lens, SN 782...but wait! Is this registration perhaps in the same mode as the liberal demand for registration of our guns? A way to confiscate them later? When Feinstein and Kennedy come for our Rollei's, only criminal's will have Rollei's. -Ron