[rollei_list] Re: Press Cards (slightly Rollei related)

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:31:37 -0700

Marc,

I am back.  Please don't confuse La Jolla with Santa Monica,
Hollywood or Berkeley.  There are only 3 liberals living in this
village.  Maybe 4 when my wife changes her mind for a particular
issue.  5 when Peter K, visits here.

A true bomb throwing Nihilist such as you, would negate all of
them! :-)

Jerry