[rollei_list] Re: Press Cameras

  • From: Kirk Thompson <thompsonkirk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rollei List <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 22:33:10 -0700

Still OT, but:
Ms Dorfman doesn't have a monopoly on the film.  Tracy Storer, custodian of the
20x24 Polaroid on the West Coast, says there's a refrigerated warehouse in CT
with a substantial supply of 20x24 Polaroid.
And Tracy is using the blueprints to hand-make/machine two more 20x24 cameras
and their integral stands, so we all still give 'em a try!
Mary Ellen Mark recently used one to make the publicity stills for the Coen
Bros' remake of 'True Grit.'
Kirk