[rollei_list] Polywarmtone may be returning to production.

  • From: sanders@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:16:56 -0700

I saw over on Wolfgang Moersch's site that Adox is
attempting to move Forte's Polywarmtone production
line from Hungary to Berlin and restarting production of
the paper on a smaller line.  From what I can gather, Adox
has already redesigned and moved the confectioning
kettles, so this sounds like something more than wishful
thinking -- and Adox has already succeeded at replicating
Agfa MCC 111 so this is exciting news.  (At least it is news
to me.)  Adox is asking people to register their interest
online with estimates of pre-orders, so they can determine
potential interest.  You can find the web pages, including a
page for registering preorders, here:

http://www.polywarmton.com/index.html

http://www.polywarmton.com/page5/page5.html

http://www.polywarmton.com/English/register.php

http://www.moersch-photochemie.de/content/galerie/forte/9

--- Rollei List - Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org - Unsubscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org - Online, searchable archives are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list