[rollei_list] Re: Plus X -PX 125- and Microdol X discontinued Alan

  • From: aghalide@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 03:31:37 +0000

Minor was mostly concerned with changing reality rather than reproducing it. The Zone System can be used with 35 mm cameras using interchangeable film magazines such as the 3003 Rolleiflex 35 mm camera, Hasselblad, Rollei sl 66 etc.

Ed Meyers
-------------- Original message from Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------