[rollei_list] Re: Plus X -PX 125- and Microdol X discontinued

  • From: aghalide@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 22:01:18 +0000

my first published foto was made with a Cord three of a McCarthy Witch Hunts accused Communist sympathizer at Queens College in NYC in 1952.

The second published foto was of the baseball coach at Queens Colle

Ed Meyers

---------- Original message from Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------