[rollei_list] Re: Plus X -PX 125- and Microdol X

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 12:22:32 -0300

Yes Doug, it looks like the Perceptol is the right Microdol X
replacement. Anyway I agree with Allen and Eric comments: "...In any
event, the differences are slight enough that I could live with any
developer based on non-technical criteria, such as ease of use, cost
and availability" (Allen). Thank you.

Carlos