[rollei_list] Re: Plus X -PX 125- and Microdol X

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:04:11 -0300

Thanks to the member Charlie Silverman I understood this issue, what I
call "1:1" dilution you call "stock solution", stock solution would be
the developer full strength and you start to call "dilution" if you
dilute the stock solution, f.e. 1:1 would be one part of stock
solution and one part of water, in other words 1litre of stock
solution and 1litre of water = 2litres and 1:1 dilution.
It clearly means that I'm using the Microdol X full strength and when
I wrote "diluted 1:1" I meant "stock solution" or developer full
strength.

Carlos