[rollei_list] Re: Pls. identify this Rollei accessory

  • From: "Eugen Mezei" <Eugen.Mezei@xxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:50:55 +0100

> This particular set has two film gate masks, one
> for the '24-on'(53x27) and also one from the '16-on' (54x40 or 6x4.5).

In fact 53x27 and 53x39 mm.

> The screen masks are missing (being thin plastic, they are easily
> broken) It is not possible to tell from the film counter whether that is
> a '24-on' or '16-on' but I would suspect that someone has added the
> '16-on' mask because they did not know where it came from and thought
> that it belonged there.

I buyed the set in the hope I would be able to make 6x4,5 pics with the cord.
If I understand it correctly, I need the 16-on for this. I have only the 24-on
so the bigger mask would be useless for me, even if I sand the part marked with
an arrow.

Doe I need the 16-on on the T model also? (As we clarified, that the redarrow
marked part will fit in this specific model.)

Where exactly would that article about the 24-on appear?

Greetings,

Eugen