[rollei_list] Re: Plate Adapter and missing velvet

  • From: ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:44:45 -0400

That sounds like it - thanks.

In a day or so I'll post a picture of it the Rollei Flickr page.

Elias

On Mar 15, 2007, at 6:18 PM, CarlosMFreaza wrote:

2007/3/15, CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>:
"...There was a magazine to use roll film with the plate adapter, perhaps Elias is talking about it, but I'm not 100% sure (perhaps 99.9 :-), I only have the plate adapter back with the ground glass magazine..."

I found the following comment in my files:
"When travelling, it may be necessary to use both plates and roll- film. To avoid carrying two back panels, _a film pressure plate slide_ is supplied to insert in the adapter. It thus takes the place of the roll-film pressure plate provided in the back panel of the camera and roll-film can be loaded in the usual way".

All the best