[rollei_list] Re: Planar vs. Xenotar test

  • From: "michael Sta. Maria" <littlwing5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:19:53 -0800 (PST)

I will definitely look into that.  Thank you.  I
almost forgot:  "what's the best flash to use for the
rolleiflex 2.8F?" vintage or today's flash units, it
doesn't matter.  I just need a good flash that I can
depend on, for the 2.8F is my only Med. format camera.
MIKE>>>

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail