[rollei_list] Re: Planar for Leica M...Planar 2.8/80

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:21:35 +0000 (GMT)

I forgot to mention that there was a topic about the
Rollei 35 RF in the old RUG and I wrote "...why to buy
the Planar 2.8/80 for the Rollei 35 RF if we can use
the TLRs with the Rolleikin....". The Planar 2.8/80
five elements was designed for the 6x6cm format and
then it only uses the lens center for 35mm with the
Rolleikin, or for the Rollei 35 RF, the results are
excellent since the 35mm frame uses the btes part of
the lens only.-

All the best
Carlos
 --- Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>