[rollei_list] Planar HFT ...SL66 portrait and 200mm lens

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 11:08:52 -0300

.....        ....
> I'd like to mention the Pentax A SMC ED Green Star 2.8/200mm as a
> superb lens within the 200mm teles, it has an Extra low Dispersion
> element that works very well in conjunction with the "regular"
> glasses, producing very "clean" images with "pure" colors (Im not
> talking about sharpness), but it's a heavy lens...

This portrait was taken with the Rolleiflex SL66 and the Distagon
4/80mm (before the recent CLA), you can see the SMC Pentax A ED
2.8/200mm -out of focus- in the background.  The second URL is a
review about this lens and its technical data:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/4223465244/

http://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/SMC-Pentax-A-Star-200mm-F2.8-Lens.html