[rollei_list] Re: Planar 2.8 coverage

  • From: "Richard Sintchak" <rich815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 17:29:12 -0700

Thanks for the reply Dennis.  Ok, so assuming it may be due to agitation
what technique do people recommend?  I try to invert and twist at about the
same time, about 4-5 times every 30 seconds, sometimes every minute.  Am I
over-agitating perhaps and creating too much flow on the edges of the reels?
Should I not invert and instead just sort of twirl?

Richard S.