[rollei_list] Re: Planar 1,8/50mm and Rolleinar 4/21mm

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 19:33:04 -0300

Your opinion is valuable Thor, it reflects your thought respectfully,
I only say I was waiting for a very wide WA lens to do a composition
similar to this one, it couldn't be done with other lens, some people
at Flickr liked it according the comments,and faves, others did not
like it probably.

Carlos