[rollei_list] Planar 1,8/50mm and Rolleinar 4/21mm

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 09:08:00 -0300

I did my firsts attempts with the Rolleinar /Mamiya 4/21mm MC on the
Voigtländer/Rollei VSL3-E and Fuji Superia X-TRA ISO 400 film, the
frame composition with this lens is different regarding to compose the
frame with a 35mm lens or even a 28mm lens, the 21mm is too wide for
my regular composition, sometimes I believed an object was behind me
(in fact it was behind me) but a slight camera movement was enough to
have the object in the frame, it was annoying to me initially, but you
learn...

Anyway this first photograph was taken with the Planar 1,8/50, I
disliked the WA version:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8200246673/in/photostream/

This one was taken with the Rolleinar 4/21mm, clicking on "view all
sizes" from the black frame will show the largest size:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8201337006/in/photostream/