[rollei_list] Re: Planar 120/2 for the SL66

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 18:20:44 -0800

The 110/2 Hasselblad T* lens is/was only made for focal plane Hasselblads, the
F, TCC, and FE cameras. It would fit on 500 Hasselblads but you would be sans
shutter.

I owned and used this lens for many years. Focus at f/2.0 was a real exercise.
If your subject was ten feet away or closer, focus had to be absolutely dead
on. I shot several CD covers for small music groups, couples, etc, outside,
natural backgrounds, and I shot at f/2 with very careful focusing. The Bokeh of
this lens is gorgeous and the plane of sharpness is/was exquisite.

Jim