[rollei_list] Photos from Buenos Aires I

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 22:40:43 +0000 (GMT)

Last week I visited Buenos Aires city, our Federal
Capital, and took some photographs with the 2.8C and
the new Fuji Velvia 100 film. I had the 2.8C in Buenos
Aires because I had sent it to the technician because
this camera needed and adjustment for the film
transport mechanism, I got a blank frame for every
roll, in other words, I obtained 11 frames only. The
problem was solved and the camera film transport works
fine now.
These are scanned slides about the first of two Velvia
rolls and one B&W APX 400 that I did not develop yet;
It's sad to say that I bought the last two APX 400
that the lab that developed the Velvia had to sell,
they are replacing Agfa films with Ilford films.
The series starts here:
http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-90919.html

All the best

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam