[rollei_list] Re: Peter Mattei Carl Zeiss Rolleiflex SL66 1:4/40 mm Distagon FLE HFT

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 23:11:29 -0700

The swivel mount won't work, but it is not needed with the 45 deg prism. On the
90 deg prism, I just push the buttons and lift the rear of the prism (the
eyepiece part) a little and the back is easily removed. I have not found this
to be a problem. And yes, I can still do the machining for whatever I said back
then. I would need the Hasselblad prism that you want adapted plus a Rollei
prism. It's best to find a crappy Rollei prism since it will be trashed. The
Hasselblad prism is not hurt, it can be converted back to Hasselblad use with
nothing but a small screwdriver.

Jim

Jim Brick
Sunnyvale, CA