[rollei_list] Re: PLEASE can we drop the lynching thing

  • From: Ruddy Roye <leicauser503@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:33:26 -0400

Love you Ruben
I like you sweet tone.
I bet you are a planar man--I am joking, just trying to come off this heated topic
But truthfully I am ok now
On Oct 18, 2005, at 6:26 PM, Ruben wrote:

I am sorry but would it be possible to take this upheated discussion off this list!

This is not to offend anyone but for quite a while we have had a civil tone on this list matching the civil and friendly camera Rolleiflex

It would be obvious that those of you that disagree the most are not going to move your opponants an inch anyway

We do not need political correctness just a civil tone and if anyone is truly offended lets take that into considderation instead of arguing historical references.

best to all of you

Ruben

www.royephotography.com
Portrait and Editorial Photographer