[rollei_list] Re: On-Topic Discussions

  • From: Jon <jon.stanton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 12:40:23 -0800

27yrs in March for me. Including a couple at NW 24th & Kearny

Sent from Olywa

On Jan 25, 2010, at 12:24 PM, Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At the risk of annoying people: Probably a scotch single malt, although I'm Irish and truly believe that Whisk(e)y is an Irish invention, I am willing to concede that the scotch have got quite good at making it over the years, as they should have, Scotland being one of the few successful Irish colonies. Cry over a Rollei, no. A dead Rollei is just an excuse to get another Rollei.
All the best
Larry (Cuffe)

It's been 7 Year's & 7 Months. I think I'm enjoying life more Scotch less.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner