[rollei_list] Re: On-Topic Discussions

  • From: John Wild <jwild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:40:27 +0000

I do enjoy Irish whisky as well as Scotch and Bourbon etc. A fine distillery
produces a fine 'tibble' wherever it is situated and a couple of fingers can
soon ease the pain of a 'dead' Rollei.

Many years ago I worked with a Scots barman who referred to Irish whiskey as
'Peintt sstrriprrr'...but later I also worked with an Irish barman...

John