[rollei_list] Re: On-Topic Discussions

  • From: Laurence Cuffe <cuffe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:19:35 -0500

At the risk of annoying people: Probably a scotch single malt, although I'm
Irish and truly believe that Whisk(e)y is an Irish invention, I am willing to
concede that the scotch have got quite good at making it over the years, as
they should have, Scotland being one of the few successful Irish colonies.
Cry over a Rollei, no.  A dead Rollei is just an excuse to get another Rollei.
All the best
Larry (Cuffe)