[rollei_list] Re: On-Topic Discussions

  • From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 16:33:07 -0500

Allen et al.

Yes, Vivian Maier is incredible. I was thinking about who is a good role model for my (Rollei) photography just yesterday, when a photogaphy friend here in Vermont mentioned Andrea Modica for 4x5 photography.
Vivian Maier  and Fritz Henle are my Rollei masters.,
Jan

From: Allen Zak <azak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: On-Topic Discussions
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:59:20 -0500
If you want to find out how street photography is done with a Rollei, I can think of no better source than the work of this remarkable amateur:
http://www.vivianmaier.blogspot.com/
Allen Zak