[rollei_list] On a Sentimental Journey, Images.

  • From: Ferdi Stutterheim <fstutterheim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 23:27:18 +0200

Hello All,

I have put the images I made in Dresden and Jena in the Rollei Gallery at Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/80677155@N00/sets/72157605321268118/

All images were made with the 2.8 GX on Kodak E100VS.

Ferdi.

Op 24-mei-2008, om 15:42 heeft Ferdi Stutterheim het volgende geschreven:

Photographs are to come. E6-processing over-here is down to once a week and I missed last weeks dead-line. In a week I shall leave for the U.K. for a few weeks and I do not know if there will be enough time to put them on a server before I leave.