[rollei_list] Re: Old Light Meters

  • From: Allen Zak <azak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 11:36:02 -0400

The ones I have depended on since my beginnings in photography are a selenium
cell GE PR-1, bought used in 1954; a Sekonic Studio iteration of my original
Norwood Director; a Gossen Luna Pro converted from mercury to silver oxide
batteries; and a Gossen Digisix.  All are functional, accurate, and I have used
them successfully for decades.

Allen Zak