[rollei_list] Re: Old Light Meters

  • From: "Leitz, Robert" <Robert.Leitz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 06:11:24 -0500

I only have two oldies, but they still work fine.  One is a GE Golden Crown
PR-3; the other is a Kalimar Model A-1 Exposure Meter (for which I paid $8.95
in 1956 at Maison Blanche Department Store on Canal Street in New Orleans--my
first serious camera equipment purchase; I used it with my uncle's Argus Model
A).  Those were the wonderfully simple days of photography.  I still have the
box and instruction book for the Kalimar in case anyone would like a copy.

Robert C. Leitz, III

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and/or EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information
contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this communication in
error, please destroy all copies of the message, whether in electronic or hard
copy format, as well as attachments and immediately contact the sender by
replying to this email.