[rollei_list] Off-TOPIC (Carlos and Such)

  • From: Hacks4ever@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:54:19 EDT

Dear List:

While I do not post many questions on this list the couple I have  posted
only Carlos and one other person have responded.  I  respect the fact that the
list is for equipment and film only to Rollei but  Carlos is one of the most
active members to jump in and answer questions for  newbies.  I just want to
put
my two cents in and say his input to any topic  is appreciated and his
absence to this list is a travesty.   Sandi
http://www.aol.com.