[rollei_list] Re: Off topic, classic photo paper

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 21:07:33 -0400

At 06:43 PM 7/17/2012, Newhouse230@xxxxxxx wrote:
I can still smell the MQ developer (good for both negatives and prints), acetic acid stop bath , and Hypo. ...and yes, velox paper. I made contact prints 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 with a kodak folding camera. That was in the mid 50's. I still have some of those prints, and not surprisingly, they are in exactly the same condition as they were 55 years ago.

Charlie Silverman

Me, too, though a few years later. I still have the contact printer. But, then,I get rid of nothing which is why I can never find anything ...

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!