[rollei_list] Re: Off Topic Request

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:00:18 -0400

It does not matter, because the DVD will be dead in a few months anyway... ;-)

It's not clear to me from your description, Don, whether you are
recording an NTSC DVD and your European friends are trying to play it
on a PAL DVD player or if this is a regional code problem (unlikely),
but there is a ton of information on the net about this... here's a
good place to start:

http://www.dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html

Eric Goldstein