[rollei_list] Re: OT-Model Aircraft Engines

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 19:12:52 -0700

John

Somewhere I have squirreled away a few, among which are:

Bunch Tiger Aero
Bantam 19
Olson  60
Torpedo
Brown 29
Atom 097
Elf Twin

All are ignition engines.

Jerry

John Jensen wrote:
Meaning model aircrft engines.

JJ

--- John Jensen <jwjensen356@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If I may bump in, I would love to see a list of
collectibles.  Not that I may have any but that I
amy
have used them over the years (mostly my younger
years).

John

--- Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At 10:11 PM 4/19/2007, Jerry Lehrer wrote:
 >Marc,
 >
 >Actually, Marc, most of  messages to me are
unread.  Most of the LUG
 >messages, which are composed by  a group of
toadying sycophants
 >are deleted, unread or are filtered out by name.
As opposed to RUG
 >mail, which has only one name filtered out.

Ah! Jerry, I always suspected that you dumped my messages unread. Now we have confirmation! <he grins> I still owe you an answer on the collectibility of model aircraft engines, and I keep forgetting to ask my contact about that.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!

---